Columbia Metropolitan Airport’s procurement procedure has been established to provide for fair and equitable treatment in public purchasing, to maximize the purchasing value of District funds, and to provide for a procurement system of quality and integrity. The Airport’s procurement procedure is written in accordance to South Carolina Code Section 11-35-1550.
The COLA program is designed to showcase and extend retail merchandise and food service product offerings for our traveling passengers at CAE. The COLA program is a short-term, low-risk opportunity for local small business and independent merchants looking to expand their business and reach over 1.1 million annual passengers. To download the form, click here.
- Common/Shared Use Passenger Processing System RFP
- RLAD Short-Term Financing RFP
- CAE Checked Baggage Inspection System & Ticketing Improvements
- CAE Auditing Services RFP 2019
- QUEST Plan Room (Click to enter)
- Rental Car Fuel Facilities Tank Replacement Project
- RFQ: ON‐CALL PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- Landscape Maintenance Services/Erosion Repair
- RFP HVAC Maintenance 2020
Recently Awarded Projects
|Project||Awarded To||Award Date||Project Value||Bid Tabulation|
|Baggage Inspection System & Ticketing Improvements||Boyer Commercial||June 12, 2020||$18,205,000.00||Baggage Inspection System & Ticketing Improvements Tabulation|
|Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing Services||Midlands Pressure Wash Services||November 21, 2019||$179,148.00||Window Washing and Pressure Washing Bid Tabulation|
|West Cargo Preliminary Grading||McClam & Associates||November 8, 2019||$821,125.46||WC Bid Tabulation|