Pre-book. Save. And Park with Ease.
With CAE’s pre-booking system, you can pre-book your surface or garage parking before arriving and get discounts on daily and weekly rates. Take the stress out of paying after your trip by pre-booking your parking. Pre-book. Park. And Save With Ease.
Please note: Pre-book parking does not assign you a specific parking space within the surface lot or parking garage. Customers are able to park in any open spot available.
Customers who have an online/pre-booked parking reservation can find answers to our FAQ’s here. Online parking is provided by MAG USA, if you would like to speak to someone about an online/pre-booked parking reservation, please call 803-973-7433 or email CAE@magusaparking.com
Pre-book your parking and save
On-site Parking Options
Garage Parking Rates
*The garage at CAE includes both covered and uncovered parking spots. All spots are available on a first come, first serve bases. Please note, this disclaimer applies to all pre-booked parking transitions.
- Each ½ hour – $2.00
- Daily Rate – $14.00
Surface Lot Parking Rates
- First ½ hour – FREE (This is an increase in grace time for those picking up or dropping off passengers)
- Each additional ½ hour – $1.00
- Daily Rate – $10.00
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for $25 per day.
The Premier parking lot is a parking option designed for the frequent flyer. The limited-access lot offers flat-rate parking right outside the airport terminal. This application based option is $1,000 per year. Learn more.
1st day free (Subsequent days will be charged at the regular rate depending on lot location)
- Parking lots are open 24/7.
- Please park in designated parking spaces only.
- All vehicles parked in non-designated spaces may be ticketed or towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- There is no assigned parking, even when using the pre-book parking system.
- Vehicles parked in any parking lot for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned unless the customer has notified the parking contractor in advance. Abandoned vehicles will be towed at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Please stop by the Exit Plaza or call 803.822.7930 to make arrangements to leave a vehicle in the lot for an extended period.
- Reef Parking manages the airport public parking lots. For any additional questions concerning parking, please contact Reef Parking at 803.822.7930.
**Premier Parking Members are required to make membership payments in advance of parking in the designated lot.
Forms of payments
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Travelers Cheques