Pre-book. Save. And Park with Ease.
With CAE’s new pre-booking system, you can now pre-book your surface, garage or valet parking before arriving and get discounts on daily and weekly rates. Take the stress out of paying after your trip by pre-booking your parking. Pre-book. Park. And Save With Ease.
Customers who have an online/pre-booked parking reservation can find answers to our FAQ’s here. Online parking is provided by MAG USA, if you would like to speak to someone about an online/pre-booked parking reservation, please call 803-973-7433 or email CAE@magusaparking.com
Pre-book your parking and save
On-site Parking Options
Garage Parking Rates
- Each ½ hour – $2.00
- Daily Rate – $14.00
Surface Lot Parking Rates
- First ½ hour – FREE (This is an increase in grace time for those picking up or dropping off passengers)
- Each additional ½ hour – $1.00
- Daily Rate – $10.00
Join the Fast Lane with $10 Surface Lot Parking or $14 Garage Parking
The CAE Fast Lane program allows users to enter and exit the airport’s surface and garage parking lots with the swipe of a card and pay a daily rate of $10 (surface parking) and $14 (garage parking). Submit an application and receive your Fast Lane Parking Pass.
Note: There is a 48 hour processing time and applications must be received at least two days prior to your scheduled travel date.
The Premier parking lot is a parking option designed for the frequent flyer. The limited-access lot offers flat-rate parking right outside the airport terminal. This application based option is $1,000 per year. Learn more.
1st day free (Subsequent days will be charged at the regular rate depending on lot location)
- Parking lots are open 24/7.
- Please park in designated parking spaces only.
- All vehicles parked in non-designated spaces may be ticketed or towed at the owner’s risk and expense.
- Vehicles parked in any parking lot for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned unless the customer has notified the parking contractor in advance. Abandoned vehicles will be towed at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Please stop by the Exit Plaza or call 803-822-8474 to make arrangements to leave a vehicle in the lot for an extended period.
- Reef Parking manages the airport public parking lots. For any additional questions concerning parking, please contact Reef Parking at 803-822-8474.
*Fast Lane Members have parking fees automatically deducted from their credit card on file.
**Premier Parking Members are required to make membership payments in advance of parking in the designated lot.
Forms of payments
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Travelers Cheques