Columbia Metropolitan Airport’s Premier Parking Program
Parking Card Pickup
- All Premier Parking Access Cards must be picked up in person in the Airport Operations Department office located in the lower level of the Terminal building.
- At time of pick-up, the primary point of contact must provide a valid driver’s license to be copied for recordkeeping purposes.
- Payment will be taken unless prior arrangements have been made.
Using your Premier Parking Card
- Your parking card only allows one vehicle to enter at any given time, that vehicle must exit the parking lot before another vehicle may enter.
- There are no assigned parking spaces in the Premier lot.
- Contact Airport Operations with any questions or issues by calling 803.822.5050.
Renewing your Premier Parking Card
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to renew your parking card prior to the expiration date printed on the access card.
- At time of renewal, you must return your parking card before being issued a new card.
- You may pay for your renewal over the phone but must receive your new card in person from a member of the Airport Operations Department.
- Appointments are required to receive your new parking access card. Appointments can be made by calling Airport Operations at 803.822.5050 or via email at email@example.com.