The Columbia Metropolitan Airport is the Grantee for FTZ 127. Centrally located, FTZ 127 is more flexible than many other FTZ’s in the county. It is organized under the Alternative Site Framework program. This designation allows business to activate anywhere within the 16 county region.
Business Benefits of Foreign-Trade Zone 127
- Business located at any fixed site in the 16 counties can become part of the FTZ program.
- Businesses can be approved by U.S. Customs and Boarder Protection and the Department of Commerce in 30 – 45 days.
- Businesses can benefit from increased cash flow and inventory control.
- An FTZ designation will allow a business to operate warehouses as a means to reduce operating costs, improve supply chain velocity and manage security at distribution facilities.
- Users can defer, delay or eliminate payment of some duties and taxes on goods manufactured or processed within the FTZ.
Is the Foreign-Trade Zone 127 Right for Your Business?
For inquires, contact Lindsay Copelan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 803.822.7838.