Basic Job Duties:
- Retrieves items from the stockroom for all restaurant areas throughout the day.
- Receives, stores, and distributes supplies upon receipt from vendors.
- Cleans, sweeps, mops, dusts, and empty’s trash in all restaurant areas, as needed.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Notifies management of the need for major repairs or additions to equipment in the restaurant areas.
- Mix water and detergents and/or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to OSHA specifications.
- Transports equipment and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Notifies management of the supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets, luncheons, and meetings.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Makes minor repairs or adjustments to restaurant equipment.
- Drive vehicles required to perform or travel for cleaning work, including vans, industrial trucks, or industrial vacuum equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Owners and Managers.
To apply, please call 803-822-5906 between 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday, or send an email to email@example.com.