Basic Job Duties:
- Greet, escort and/or direct customers to their seats.
- Present menus to patrons, answer questions about menu items, make recommendations upon request. Inform customers of daily specials.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describe ingredients and cooking methods.
- Take orders from patrons for food and beverages. Complete order slips in detail based on the patron requests and enter orders into the computer for transmittal to the kitchen.
- Serve food and/or beverages to the patrons.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and if needed take any action to correct problems.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Collect customer payments.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables and/or counters and take them to the kitchen area for cleaning.
- Clean tables and/or counters after patron dining is complete.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linen, silverware, and glassware.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Owners or Management.
To apply, please call 803-822-5906 between 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday, or send an email to email@example.com.