Basic Job Duties:
- Collect money for drinks served.
- Check identification of customer to verify ag requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers’ excessive consumption of alcohol by taking steps to persuade customers to cease consumption.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Take beverage orders from servers and patrons.
- Serve wine, mixed drinks and bottled or draft beer.
- Maintain the cleanliness of bar, work area and tables.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, simple syrup and bitters as a part of cocktail and other drink preparations.
- Serve bar snacks, and/or food items to customers seated at the bar or in the bar area.
- Prepare garnishes needed for drink preparations.
- Maintain the bar décor, by arranging bottles and glasses in an attractive display.
- Create signature drinks and cocktails.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Owners, Operation and Shift Managers.
To apply, please call 803-822-5906 between 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.