Tracking Code: 498-740
POSITION SUMMARY: Sales Associates at The Paradies Shops use First Class Service standards each and every day to assist customers and process sales transactions. A typical day includes greeting customers as they enter our stores, assisting customers in making purchase decisions, answering questions regarding location, price and use of merchandise, processing sales transactions and thanking each customer for shopping with The Paradies Shops. Our Sales Associates take care of each customer and go the extra mile to make each customer feel like he or she is #1.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model our First Class Service expectations ensuring a positive shopping experience;
- Maintain sales goals by meeting or exceeding the expectations of our programs;
- Shop maintenance to include a neat and organized selling area, continuously cleaning shelves, counters and fixtures to create an easy to shop environment;
- Prepare daily replenishment orders and ensures that the shops are stocked appropriately;
- Partner with store team to ensure all merchandise is properly priced and take corrective action when it is not;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to process all point of sale transactions to include: sales, returns, discounts, opening and end of shift procedures promptly and within company guidelines;
- Other duties as necessary to help meet business goals;
- Possess ability to utilize product information to enhance customer knowledge and loyalty.
- Must have strong customer service and effective communication skills.
- Work with a consistent sense of urgency.
- Able to prioritize and handle several projects at once.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimal instruction.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected situations.
- Accurate with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and successfully juggle and complete multiple priorities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work any schedule – morning, evening, week days, weekends and holidays
- Ability to walk long distances at a brisk pace
- Ability to pass Federal Criminal Background Investigation
- Willingness and ability to meet all job functions as outlined above and as given to support business needs
- One to Two years prior Retail or Customer Service experience
West Columbia, South Carolina, United States